about me     |      about macondo     |      contact     |   


blog angst

Saturday, October 10, 2009

i can't keep up with my blog!

when i started this blog, it was an exciting way to keep in touch with a good friend, and it seemed like it could be a good tool for reflecting on all the changes in my life.

now i can't keep up with myself - i have so much i want to write about.

i have a running list in my head, constantly being added to, of moments i'd like to document, feelings i want to explore, politics i want to rant about, anecdotes i want to share. (so much great content to come!)

and i'd like to tweak my design, find a great banner image, capture hundreds of new readers, obsessively track my visitors.

what is going on? is all this blog angst normal? does it subside, eventually, into something resembling a normal writing practice, now go ahead and get on with the rest of your life? it does, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails