about me     |      about macondo     |      contact     |   


contact me

Friday, May 1, 2009

I would looooove to hear from you. Questions, comments, suggestions - whatever. It feels great to know there are people out there reading this.

You should know, though, that it is highly unlikely that I will agree to be a part of a reality show, no matter how "exciting" it may be.

Send me an email: mama.in.macondo@gmail.com. You could also leave me a comment here, or anywhere on this blog.

While you're at it, you might also want to subscribe to mama in macondo. Here's how:
Subscribe in a reader
Subscribe by email: submit your email address in the box on the right
Become a "fan" of my facebook page
Become a "follower" on the left side of the footer at the bottom of this page
And it couldn't hurt to tell your friends about this blog either, could it?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

hi macondo mama'

I like your style. I 'm a mother of a 1 and half baby girl from Sri lanka. I happen to be a working mum whio is trying to get my kid to be bilingual that is our first language is Sinhalese and the second is English. Actually i'm an English lecturer and bilingualism in toddlers happens to be my research topic for my MAsters. so i found your blog very interesting and punchy and full of tips too. keep up the good work.

Anonymous said...

hello! done.
haha. no, serious, i came through here looking for expat-fellows in argentina. italian, father of a girl, mid-40s. your post on sugar and kids got me to subscribe to your feeds, so i will be following. i like those little daily cultural clashes, you know. :D
best regards.

Anonymous said...

hi mama-in-macondo, I am an Argentine world-travaler single woman new-comer in New York. Half an hour ago I wrote in my FaceBook "It s raining cats and dogs". An Argentine friend replied "The Americans are so polite! I would have said 'estan cayendo soretes de punta'". So I wondered if there was a analogous -and so figurative- English expression. I didn't find it, but insteas I found your precise translations, Thanks! (to be honest, the Spanish methafore is more accurate!!"

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails