Some of the blog posts I might have written over the last ten days or so, if I hadn't been all sick and icky-feeling, and then tending to my little guys as they coughed and battled intensely with their mucous:
- The Monkey's daycare saga, Parts I, II, III, IV
- The Monkey doesn't go to daycare anymore
- Four is a delightful age
- My Monster is such a cool little kid
- Bad days for four-year-olds are intense
- Ode to Macondo Papa
- Can I take away toys used for violence and ignore requests that include yelling and growling and threats involving kaka, and still be a gentle (or sane) parent?
- Losing it with a four-year-old, many times a day
- I'm so sick of nursing my toddler. No, I'm not. Yes, I am.
- Just because it teaches kids to use condoms doesn't mean it isn't sexist and awful
My god, how do real bloggers keep up? I'm going to try to catch up with some things over the next little while. As if I didn't have a book that I'm supposed to be translating in all my abundant 'free time'.